St. Paul, MN Airline Training
The Travel Academy
The Travel Academy offers quality flight attendant training in the St. Paul, MN area. We are licensed as a private career school in the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 141.21 and 141.32. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not be transferred to all other institutions.
Learn More About The Travel Academy Flight Attendant Training:
- Expanded 300-hour program
- 120-hour accelerated program
- Financial aid available
We Also Offer The Following:
- Airline / flight attendant training – ticket / gate agent, crew scheduler, and ramp agent
- Travel agency training – leisure, corporate, international, and independent travel agents
- Cruise line training – on-board staff, reservationist, and embark / disembarkation staff
- Tour company training – reservationist, ticket agent, and tour guide / director
- Hospitality training – front desk, concierge, and reservationist
- Car rental company training – reservationist and counter representatives
Flight attendants represent one of the largest job categories in the airline industry. Airlines in the U.S. currently employ approximately 86,000 flight attendants and hire almost 8,000 more each year. The minimum hiring requirements for becoming a flight attendant are High School Diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age. However, to get hired you need poise, a strong presentation, and the ability to connect with people. You need to be dressed properly using specific grooming techniques and you need to portray confidence.
Contact The Travel Academy today at 952-854-7161 for more information.
For additional information contact us at
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350, St. Paul, MN 55108
Hours of Business:
Monday – Friday 8am-6pm